Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2007 Laramie Bridal Show

Kassi & Kim joined me in talking to the couples that attended the 2007 Laramie Bridal Show in the UWYO Union Ballroom. We enjoyed seeing new and old friends and catching up. Kim and Kassi have both missed their callings - they excel at our low-key sales approach. Thank you again Kassi and Kim for taking time to share with others why you chose Shober Photography as your wedding photographers.

Mountain Valley Beauty and Bridal showcased their gowns in a walking fashion show. We took a quick minute to photograph the ladies - I was asked by this one if her and the other flower girl were included when I said "ladies". Of course, my answer was Yes!

I had the pleasure of meeting Melissia Edwards & Newly Lemons. Melissia was modeling for MVBB, so Newly came to the Union in a tie for a quick traditional engagement shoot. I am hoping they will humor me with doing our new street engagement session - they go and play and I go play with the camera. Thanks Melissia and Newly for working quickly with me!

No comments: