Sunday, May 6, 2007

Kami's thesis update

As many of you know, my thesis defense has been rescheduled to sometime this summer (date coming soon!) as I was not giving my committee enough time to read my paper prior to my defense and already had to pay the same amount to graduate either in the spring or summer.

To see what I've been up to, please see Jeff & Tina's pictures as well as Melissia & Newly's pictures (pics being posted soon). These shoots have been styled after an awesome photographer and person, Davina Fear (http://www.davinafear.com). For my thesis project, I have been emulating Davina in both how her pictures look as well as the experience she creates to capture the images. Davina defines her pictures as real, fun & passionate. Thank you Jeff & Tina for walking about downtown! Thank you Melissia and Newly for braving the cold wind at the park and the fun game of bowling!

No comments: